Your contribution helps us help trails!
2013 was a great year for American Trails! Because of your work and dedication, the national trails community has built new trails, connected more people to nature, and increased accessibility to healthier lifestyles. A couple years ago, Outside Magazine named American Trails as one of the top 30 organizations working to make this a better world – and we are continuing vision full force. We have ambitious plans for 2014 – so ambitious that we’ll only achieve our goals with unprecedented help from and collaboration with members of the trails community. The current economic climate calls for a deepened resilience in order for American Trails to continue providing you excellent resources for trails, including educational trainings. We appreciate the great work you are doing on behalf of trails, and we hope you will help us continue to serve you and the nationwide trails community by MAKING A DONATION TODAY!
American Trails is a tax-exempt, nonprofit charitable organization under Section 501(c)3 of the Internal Revenue Code. Donations are tax-deductible.
Thank you for your support!
Select a Donation Level:
receive a free webinar
will really help!
receive TWO free webinars
- Webinar: Towards a Mountain Trail Sustainability Ethic ~ Part 3 of 3 (December 11, 2014) From: $35
- Webinar: Protect What You Love: Water Trail Ambassador and Stewardship Programs (January 22, 2015) From: $35
- Webinar: Horses And Trails – How to Be Successful With Both! (RECORDING) From: $35
- Webinar: Fundamentals of Mountain Trail Sustainability (RECORDING) From: $35
- 530-547-2060 • firstname.lastname@example.org